We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced golf instructor to join our team at Britt Sharrock Golf Performance/GolfTee Performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality golf instruction to individuals and groups of all skill levels.
- Develop and deliver lesson plans for golfers of all skill levels, from beginners to advanced players
- Provide one-on-one and group instruction on the driving range, on the course, and in the short-game area
- Use state-of-the-art technology, including video analysis and launch monitor data, to help students improve their swing
- Keep accurate records of student progress and provide feedback to students and their parents as needed
- Collaborate with the rest of the golf staff to ensure a positive and productive learning environment
- PGA or LPGA member, or similar certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a golf instructor
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Experience with video analysis and launch monitor technology
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for the game of golf and a desire to help others improve
We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement. If you are passionate about golf and have a strong commitment to helping others improve their game, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact information below.