In November, we started a new program called The GOLFTEE CUP. During the classes, we have been administering new baseline tests with the kids to measure their skills and track progress. The point system resembles that of the FedEx Cup point system on the PGA Tour. Each skill/test is weighted in order to offer an even playing field.
We will be awarding prizes for the winners in each division of the program. Prizes will be awarded monthly, quarterly, and at the end of the school year. November and December were the preliminary months, and those points will count towards the year-end winner. However, the "year-end" and "quarterly" winners for each division will start in January and run through the end of May meaning that you have to attend classes from January to May in order to be eligible for the "year-end" and "quarterly" prizes. If you missed classes in December, you have the opportunity to schedule a time with Coach Blake to complete your tests.
- Short putts- 5 putts, 1 each from 3,5,7,9,12 feet
- Lag putts- 5 putts from 20-25 feet
- Chipping- 5 shots from 25 feet
- 7 iron- 5 shots must be on 20 yard wide green
- Driver- 5 shots must be inside 30 yard fairway
Prize Calendar (We will be handing out prizes for November & December over the next week or so)
- Monthly Winners: November-May
- Quarterly Winners: Dec-Feb, Mar-May
- Year-end Winners: Dec-Jan (If you missed classes in December, you have the opportunity to schedule a time with Coach Blake to complete your tests.)
- Monthly: Sleeve of balls and a 1-hr bay rental at GolfTee (1mo expiration)
- Quarterly: 2 Sleeves of Balls and a 2-hr bay rental at GolfTee (1mo expiration)
- Year End (Total points Nov-May): Wedge/Putter, 3hrs on the simulator (1mo expiration), a trophy for each winner